Monday, January 30, 2012

I am sorry I have been horrible about posting pictures on our classroom blog lately! We have been extra busy lately at the Morgan household preparing for Baby Morgan. Parents, if you do not already know, I am expecting my first child in just a few short weeks. Mrs. Hatchett, the substitute who will be covering my leave, is a former Kindergarten teacher and I am confident that she will be a great asset to our classroom while I am gone. Lesson plans will be left for her as well as weekly newsletters and "I Can" statements. So expect to continue to receive these each Friday. I will be returning to our classroom sometime in mid-April. If you have any questions or concerns prior to my leave, as always, please let me know. If you have any while I am gone, feel free to contact Mrs. Hatchett (she will have access to my email) or Mrs. Wyatt. Thank you!